Saturday, December 8, 2007

Two little mini - albums DONE!!!

Aren't these adorable. The first one I "lifted" from Cathy Zeilski's blog and she "lifted" from someone else bwahahaha! This is a grateful journal for 2008 for each week of the year. You are supposed to use scraps, but alas I had 3 6x6 books of perfectly good Basic Grey lines - Periphery, LilyKate and Gypsy and mixed them all up. I did the papers back to back because well I'm like that. I also added some of those yummy journaling notes from Noteworthy and tags from K&Co ancestory line. I also included some Lil Davis envelopes. Can't wait to start using it!
The second one I not only "lifted" but "traced" from Dani - our favorite customer from England with the 2 seriously adorable toddlers Sebastian and Celeste. She actually made this using the rockwell font and cutting the numbers out at different lengths. I just traced her book on some chipboard, cut them out and even used *gasp* a kraft knife. I decided it would be cute for Christmas and used the YUMMY deja views line. Add some bling and stickles and ready to go. I used jump rings whereas Dani bound hers w/that new binding system out that I thought I didn't want. Snort! As if *I* didn't want a tool. So now I'm lusting after that baby because it well rocked the mini album. So now I'm thinking the rockwell font would look good w/oh say - family, love, you know the icky adjectives. snort.
OH and the shuttle. Delayed until Sunday - ok I'm holding my breath for that launch.


No comments: