Saturday, January 12, 2008

Now and then............

I need a HINT!!! You know. Those pesky computer codes that change on a whim because someone else has the utter audacity to have the same screen name as you. Go figure. So being the creative person that I am. SNORT. I decided that having them hang around my pc on sticky notes was NOT the look I was after. So. Digging into my Creative Cafe stock of papers (which totally rock BTW), I found different colored (front and back) notebook paper, and wa-la. Instant booklet to store all those codes.


Made the front covers out of chipboard. YUM! In case you care the size is 4x3.5 *gasp* a measurement from Lynn. Another go figure. Smirk. Made the paper the same size. No sense in getting carried away. Dug out some embellies I purchased on the spur of the moment. Love it. Keeping the inside simple for writing stuff down. NO additional lumps or bumps. And a bit of confidentiality. bwahahaha!

3 comments:

absolutartist1 said...

Great idea! I've gotten lucky so far in that no one else seems to use mine! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Molly said...

That is such a great idea, Lynn! Love that little book! :)

Susie said...

Love the book! so pretty and yet so usefull!!