Saturday, March 22, 2008

What happens when TWO friends


have hubby's that LOVE to fish. Can you say road trip? Or retail therapy???

Cruising through K2 and Made for Memories was an absolute blast. I love being on the cutting edge and picking up the new prima flowers and paper, the new bo bunny botanicals - resulted in this layout.

You know I love 6x12 - well this size scalloped bazzil is 5.5 x 11 *gasp* I measured. I know. astounding. I just wish I had picked up more of these. But that can be another road trip. Ade at MFM was terrific and let us fondle all the new stuff she had in the back. And K2 was fun, as we teased them about not getting out the new stuff fast enough. That only means one thing ANOTHER ROAD TRIP!!! sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forsee another road trip in the VERY near future!!! This is really pretty, Lynn!!