Friday, April 11, 2008

San Diego Old Town!

I'm sooooooooooooooooo not done w/the San Diego pix yet. bwahahaaha! Old Town was awesome and to get there you take the bus from the hotel to Fashion Valley Mall and ride the green line to Old Town. Its a great, fast ride and I managed to get there before everyone else did. snort. So I basically had the whole town to myself. Loved that. After strolling around Old Town, I connected with the scrapbook shoppe that was nearby and walked, OR ACTUALLY, casually strolled over and made some FUN purchases of the new Kaiser line out. Let me tell you what a yummy line that is, and split the loot with my pal Brooke. bwahahaha. Ideas are perculating as we speak. smirk!

2 comments:

nfaband said...

Wow Lynn ... great photos and you were right, that slideshow in old time completely rocks. I so want to visit San Diego again ... it's been way too long.

{Brooke} said...

Very cool pics abd lovin' the old fils look!