Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th on the 3rd!!!!


Don't know if tomorrow is gonna be busy or what. Wanna hang w/friends, go on the boat. Something w/happen because DH says so. snort. I also wanted to warn my bikin and walkin buds to NOT eat a fiber one bar out in the open. BUGS love them toooooooooooo. I have ingested way more protein than WW points allow. bwahahaha. Who knew the bugs would stick so well????hmmm...and especially when you're in motion too. I tell ya makes multi tasking a bit difficult!

2 comments:

Renee Lamb said...

ooh, sounds like a fun time. so did y'all have a blast on the 4th? and all I can say to the fiber 1 bar and extra protein from the bugs is EWWWWWWWWWWWWW. But here is some useless trivia knowledge for ya...did you know that we will consume approximately 20,000 spiders in our lifetime during our sleep? makes ya never want to sleep again huh? SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GROSS!

Monica and the team said...

thats a really cool picture ! Yummy love me some bug protein bars :D