Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Living Proof............




here's to another Springsteen steal. Gotta love that. When words fail me - he's totally there, saying it, and saying oh so well. I love the song and the lyrics are so so perfect, especially after Mason.

So I had these photos and title rolling around in my head for awhile and finally got it out. I used the lyrics as part of the journaling because well, Bruce just says it better w/o being all mushy and stuff. The paper is Pink Paisley and I just love it. It totally adds to the theme. and the butterflies - I seem to be into them lately is from my Bad Girl Kit. These kits totally rock and I can't wait for the next month's to get here. Anyhoo, a little bit of rubon, stitching and stamps finish it off. My two adorable grandbabies. YUM!

No comments: