Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Creativity and Inspiration......














Gotta love both those! And w/the photos taken by Jill Tetreault http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=406099641 , she totally rocked an entire photo shoot so I have TONS to choose from. I even sent them to Walmart's for processing *gasp*. And now they are sitting on my desk doin a nanny nanny boo boo because dang.....work around the house and outside just gets in the way of creativity. But these 2 lo's snuck in. Using some of my "collective" stash as well. Gotta love that. The one w/my Conman crying just really cracks me up because well....its so him. Christopher NEVER takes a bad pix and the 2 of them together is just tooooo adorable. So get ready for MORE because there were ALOT to choose from. bwahahahahaha!

1 comment:

Gine said...

Wonderful pages and pictures =)