Sunday, July 26, 2009

Okay...here's Lynn attempting to be a mixed media


artist. BWAHAHAAHA! Okay now that you're done laughing (I'm assuming with me LOL). It had its moments of FUN. I splattered glimmer mist EVERYWHERE, then I moved on to Tim Holtz's crackle paint and slapped that everywhere including some extra places, like the floor, the desk, my newly done nails. And of course I used every color I had. I did have to pitch a green one though. Dried up. CANUBELIEVEIT??? Well these are the leftover pix from the dino book. So I got a little carried away printing. You can never have TOO many pictures. Can you? After slapping paint around and letting dry for a few days. I used some BG Lime Rickey to kind of offset the fact that my depth perception stinks. I even popped a few out to diffuse the crookedness. Which is just me. bwahahaha!!! Anyway used Creative Cafe stamps which sort of worked with paint. And I used uniball signo white gel (which sticking it in the fridge doesn't ungunk it like it says-but the fact that it had been in there for oh say MONTHS-could have an impact on that little gem). Anyhoo, used that puppy for a bit of journaling. Umm...this is one where the safe road would be UHH cute pictures Lynn. LMAO.......

2 comments:

DebW said...

Kudos to you for stepping out of the box! You're braver and more creative than me!

SmartandSassy said...

I really like it! Big fan of Glimmer Mist myself, makes everything look better and I find myself experimenting with mixing lots of colors too.
Thank you for sharing your art!