Saturday, September 26, 2009

A couple of cuties......

celebrating their birthdays within a week of each other. Connor was too funny on the video. I'm bummed I didn't get to celebrate with him in person. I love 6x12 design and when I saw his outfit, BG Lime Rickey was the go-to line. I love that line. A QK heart, lemonade font, and the word. So I decided to give the ole sewing machine a whirl. Whatever made me think I could do straight lines w/that????? Just tilt your head. Snort. Anyway crooked is part of my charm bwhahahaha and it needed to be more than just a journaling square. So I can now say been there - done that. lol!!!! Finishing it off Amer Craft corners. Photo by Melissa Collins.

Owen came and hung out w/us at Ocean Beach and he was too adorable. I BELIEVE I HAVE CONQUERED TEMPLATES IN PSE 7. WOO HOO!!! I'M JAZZED I'M JAZZED!!!! Dancing about deliriously Now onto other things in photoshop. I goof w/every video and tutorial that come my way. Anyhoo, I dug into my STASH for this and it goes way back in the time machine. This is EK Success Beach (which was a long time coming) thinking it'll work because although in Jersey you're technically at the shore - hairsplitting. bwahahahaha. More stash - Heidi Grace alphas - perfect. I think they're Around the Block brads. Lil Davis chipboard. I used the timepiece in QK to make the balloons and embossed them w/the alpha, and the arrow. I also "lifted" the curled vellum trick from Amy Tara Koeppel. Very fun technique. Photos by Kevin Duffy Photography

7 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

Hi Lynn, Thank you for ur kind words. Luv all ur layouts and agreed that Amy Tara is fab as well as her neat vellum technique !

Pamela said...

Great layouts!!!!

nfaband said...

Two super pages Lynn ... I love to see you scrapping those grand babies.

Anonymous said...

fabulous work! I'm totally inspired!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Your grandbabies are such cuties! Such different pages, but both are really fun and festive!

Renee Lamb said...

Hey sweets! doing happy dance for you that you defeated PSE 7. And how cute is the C man?? Both pages are absolutely adorable and I love the crookedness - adds character. I can never sew straight either!! that Lime Rickey paper is perfect for Connor's page! love it!

Monica and the team said...

those are the cutest grandbabies ever! i cant believe they are 1 already ! cute layouts, very inspiring!