Friday, April 9, 2010

I just couldn't resist this picture....

First off, its just too stinking cute. my little con man. bwawahaha!!! just totally entranced. And how adorable are those little overalls. Wellll....on a whim I picked up Nikki Silvas paper, and how adorable is that??? Mixed in is Bo Bunny I bought at the same time and didn't realize how perfect they were together until this photo came along. I LOVE DIE CUT SHAPES. YUM!!! A couple of bees sacrificed their antennas in the cutting out process. LOL!!! Just another adventure in scrapbooking with Lynn. snort.

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Such an adorable layout! I love die cut shapes, too. :)

your son fruit of your loins said...

I love the layout mom nice

Keshet said...

Such a fun page, and I love the plants! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog:) Glad I'm not alone in my obsessive list making!

Your stupid nephew who has lived 2 hours away for 7 years and still has yet to visit said...

Wow, Aunt Lynn, you need to start doing all of this stuff professionally so you can support me in my retirement (I'm almost 30 y'know)! You'd make a killing!

Renee Lamb said...

hee hee! This is absolute perfection - missing antennas and all!