Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The cactus and the bee.....

For those of you that know me probably have seen this before. However, this awesome and totally lucky shot bears repeating. I've had several PC's crash, no applause please I'm just gifted that way. Anyway my own personal geek squad and wonderfully talented DH, patiently found 98.9 of my precious photos and files. Except for this one (and one other of my DSS wedding pix-another post I'm thinking-to keep things stringing along).

We both have MACS now, so before his last PC takes its last breath, he went through my old drive, one more time. And it was totally painful. It was soooooooooooooo slow and cumbersome. I finally told him to give it up, because it REALLY got to be painful KWIM? However, he persevered because that's the way he rolls and I have ALL my pictures back. The End. snort.

3 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

What a great shot. Blog surfing this am has reminded me I need to take more summer pics.

Lisa Dorsey said...

Yayyyy for wonderful husbands!!!!! Cool picture!

Debbi Tehrani said...

That is an amazing photo! So happy you got your pics back. Computer crashes SUCK!!!