Thursday, May 19, 2011

Got some scrappin' in ..............

This one was a sketch for Sketchy Thursday!
It was fun to do. 
Came across this photo while plowing through
boxes looking for a photo I never found.
Shocking.
This is my boy Shane way too many years ago,
just having fun.
Which is what he does best. 
Kaiser, Elsie star, QK ck newsclip & starts, Jenni Bowlin journaling circle.
 This one took 3 forevers to complete.
Why?
Couldn't think of a title.
Forgot what was going on in the photo.
Finally it all worked out.
Pink Paislee, Cosmo Cricket tiny type.
It was a beautiful day,
although my hawk taunted me.
By landing just close enough but NOT QUITE using my
canon 18-55 lens.
That hawk KNEW my other lens was in the shop.
He swooped, he preened, he posed.
And all I got was a little dot in a tree or on the ground.
Sigh.

10 comments:

April Says... said...

I hope that feathered pal of yours is kind to you today LOL
I LOVE love LOVE this layout - the journaling circle (jealous me) - the stars, the red color - and he is an adorable lunatic ;) just like his momma
(I'm sure he'll LOVE to hear that)

Pamela said...

Great layouts!

Patter Cross said...

Ooh, great layouts. And glad you were able to think of a title for that first one. Sure can be annoying when nothing comes to mind. :) Blessings,

Connie Mercer said...

wow, Lynn~ really cute one ~ love that star and stars ~they are both adorable girl!!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Great layouts! Love the stars :)

Unknown said...

Great pages!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Fun layouts! Love the stars! xoxo

Anonymous said...

lovely creations as always :o)

Marlene said...

LOVE that first layout. (Second one is good, too, but the first one really speaks to me!)

Sorry I haven't been around this week...took some time away from bloggy land to visit with my daughter. Trying to get caught up now.

Renee Lamb said...

Love your layouts! especially the star one! and I had to giggle about the hawk...figures right? hopefully you get him again soon!