Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tossed around some

dust bunnies yesterday - just to show them who's boss and kicked soap scum ass!! Very productive day!  I am soooooooooooo NOT a Susie Homemaker, but even I can tell when enough is enough. And because the house looked good; it was safe for people to come on over for dinner and a dip; and the water was mighty fine! Carrot cake and coffee for dessert with some wonderful ambience of candles and pool lights completed the evening. Nothing better than friends and fun!

Continuing to monitor Irene and those duking it out with her. 



Completed another hub MTSing Over to the San Diego Zoo and I'd appreciate if you'd pop on over and read, enjoy and share and vote UP (very important). I find I'm enjoying this writing gig.




2 comments:

Keshet said...

Congrats on the writing gig, very cool! Sounds like it's been a productive week:)

Marlene said...

Hey lady! Thanks so much for all your visits and comments...I really do appreciate them!

It's good to be back. Now I'm trying to catch up on returning comments! Aaack....help! LOL! I can't stay away so long again! :)