Thursday, September 22, 2011

Layout Swap......

is a new challenge over at Moments.
It's a fun challenge where you scrap someone else's photo
and then send the page to them.
April and I do it all the time, mostly just surprising the other.
It sometimes spurs my mojo having someone else's photo.
It's a lot of fun, and I love getting someone else's
scrapbooking perspective on one of my photos.
This is Pat's (our fearless leader) photo.
Its a beautiful landscape over Veteran's cemetery.
I love cemeteries as they are a font of information in
chasing down your ancestors. (You can read more about that
in my hub "Raking through the dead leaves"). shameless plug.
Anyway, I used a Heidi Swapp clock stamp with Studio G chalk ink
and created my own background on cardstock.
I wanted to keep it simple as to not take away from the beauty of the scene.
I also left 'journaling' areas for Pat to fill in as she desires.

4 comments:

Jess said...

awesome!

Connie Mercer said...

very nice Lynn! The clock is an added touch~sweet!!

Ursula Schneider said...

this looks great. I love the pop of red from the photo against the neutrals

April Says... said...

This is awesome!!! The stamps are amazing and I like them and I want them...send them to me asap pleaseandthankyou.