Thursday, March 8, 2012

What a day yesterday....

Twas up and down with a few twists and turns.
I'm feeling much better, first off.
Which is a total win-win.
However, I was totally blown away when a scrap forum
I loved hanging out in closed. 
Suddenly.
It was like having a bandaid ripped off.
It was a shock.
It was a great place to hang.
Living up to the NO drama, wonderful ladies
and just plain fun stuff and creativity going on.
A fast thinking member reopened another
site so we could regroup, whew! 
Keep you posted as it evolves.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Lynn. I know the feeling of losing you scrappy online "home". I'm glad you guys could regroup so quickly. :)

nfaband said...

Ugh ... wish there had been some notice, hoping that we can regroup well at Janets new site. I am waiting for my registration to be approved. Why is it every time we find a good spot something happens and they close down. Hope you're feeling better soon Lynn, I'm battling a bug of some sort right now, haven't been this sick in a long time.