Saturday, April 21, 2012

Heaven Sent...............

We've been welcoming Lou to the world.
And he had a bit of time aclimating.
 
 What a difference a couple days make.
Especially when hanging with mom and dad.
And being home snuggling down in comfort and peace.
I can't wait to meet him next weekend.

In the meantime I headed to a crop at Treasured Memories today.
*you can laugh hysterically here*
It'll be an interesting experience, however, I'll be hanging
with my pals Brookie and Suzanne whome
I haven't seen in like forever.
So that'll be fun if nothing else gets accomplished.

4 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

Aww... he is so cute and adorable! What a handsome little baby boy! :)
I hope you had a lot of fun on your crop, too :)
Wishing you a wonderful Sunday, Lynn!
Sylvia xx

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Welcome to the world, Lou! How exciting for you, Lynn! Such sweet pages you did. It's been ages since I've done a baby page. Hope you had a great time at the crop. :)

Connie Mercer said...

aww~these are the best!! so sweet!!!

Unknown said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!