Friday, July 6, 2012

Playing around after the fireworks are over...

So it appears I have a thing going on with Authentique. As I've been cranking out pages I realize that ALL my new papers and stuff are from that line. Breaks my heart. 
NOT
So how can you go wrong with 3 adorable kidlets in an adirondak chair. There's a color version - will be done in my book. However, there's one of Amelia and Cavin that has to be done too.

I'm not quite sure what happened with this one. I tried something different. I kept piling on and rearranging and gluing down - something that I don't normally do.

Don't you get tired of the same thing? Laying it all on just right - then taking it off to adhere it and its not just right anymore - so why not fling it on and smack it down there in the first place.

Well that's my result. I've decided I'm not going to dwell on it. Tis done. I kinda like it. maybesortof.

I'm so glad I had nothing liquid in my mouth when this photo was flung across the wireless. It's just too funny and priceless - she has a  plastic fork in her hand. LOL! My money is on the kidlet - she'll get that sweet meat if she wants it. I'm still trying to decide if the lobster is that BIG or Amelia's that TINY. 

Working on the hubs for the remainder of our travels. Tis going sloooowly.

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love your pages, Lynn! I know what you mean about moving stuff around. I've done that waaaay too many times to count. LOL!

Linda Beeson said...

I have bunches of new Authentique too and it is hard to cut into them because I want to use them for so many things!!! Cute projects!

Connie Mercer said...

oh you had me laughing about putting it all on then taking it off to adhere and it's not the same~happens to me alot!!LOL oh well. Both of them turned out great even the second time!!!