Sunday, October 28, 2012

Crop til ya drop!

I went to another crop! Shocking I know. But since  I had aa lot of fun at the first one, I thought I'd do it again. This time with a plan. Bwahahaha!!! I know. MEEEE with a plan. (You can get up off the floor now).

So I printed photos and put kits together. *gasp*faint*thud*. Doesn't that shock you. However, the All American Boys - was a challenge. Of course I thought the challenge up. Holli and I were swapping pix. So in the midst of swapping, my challenge was to give Holli (and me) the photo and the kit of the person's choosing and then a page would ensue. So Holli printed the pix and kitted it and I made the page. Love it!

The next two were a total win-win. Kevin took the photos AND blogged about them. So when I downloaded them, I printed out the blog journaling                    and wa-la. PAGE(s)!

It so doesn't get any better than this. Except at the crop, when you complete a page you got the "cupcake". Which I am proud to say I had in my possession a number of times. Only won the prize once though. But in having the cupcake when a lady completed her page and hollered for it, gave me this globe that she had cut out. It sooooo fits perfectly with the page and journaling.

I love that in having fun, I was able to complete quite a few pages. 

I so enjoyed scrapping with Brooke, Suzanne and Holli. And speaking of Holli, she completed the pages below.

She did some for Jill and a couple for me.

I'm so thrilled she was inspired by Jill's pix.

I have some kitted of hers that I need to complete. I'm soooooo on it.

My second crop was way more fun than the first. Of course, I took a lot more stuff and it was so easy using the pages I kitted in advance. I had a couple of kits that didn't work out, however, I plan to scrap them while at home where there are more  supplies at hand that will boggle and confuse the mind. As if. Lmao................

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! So much great work! Lovely to see :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Wow, you were seriously productive! These are wonderful!

Connie Mercer said...

wow~and did you drop? These are amazing, just think of all the seperate blog posts they would have made:):):) I know you wanted to show them off and the adorable pictures!!!awesomeness is what it is!!!!!

Anonymous said...

what a great atime we had can't waite for the next one!!! we must have another challenge to do that was so much fun!!!! great lo's

Holli

April Says... said...

YOU -- this is the busiest kinda of crop I think you've ever attended *rofl*

WONDERFUL PAGES THOUGH! Way more than we'd have accomplished zinging on the PC *snort*