Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Leave no stone unturned....

 Perfect title for this pix and I was able to think of it
all by myself. LOL!
All of the pages were made mostly with my Studio Calico
kits. I love them. 
I also like how the thickers texturally match Amelia's sweater.
(Those thickers are annoying though. They don't stick anywhere and
when you pull them out of the packaging they go flying.
Everywhere.
 This b&w and the light falling is awesome. 
And Quintin is being a boy.
Playing with game without anyone bothering him.
Had some stamping issues and I know that surprises you.
I tried to put the enjoy directly on the photo. 
My versamark dried up and putting regular ink on a glossy photo
doesn't work - fortunately a baby wipe makes it all go away.
So I stamped on white paper and cut it out.
Mr. Cool had his eyes dialated and had to wear shades.
Every kids dream. 
(the shades I mean).
All are 8x8 size. 
Circles seem to be the accent of the day.
And the feathers make me swoon.
And I used the same thickers.
hmmmm.....does that ever happen to you?
You get rolling and end up using the same stuff on pages?
And I actually thought up all these titles
 by.myself.
Scary.
LOL.

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love these pages, Lynn. Cute title for the first page.

Anonymous said...

these look awesome! You are keepin' busy!!!

gale said...

Great layouts! Love the pictures too. Cute kids!