Monday, March 18, 2013

Animal fun at Jungle Gardens

Did you know all swans mates for life?
I didn't see a mate.
 You can also feed the flamingos.
You have to get there when they're hungry.
They are obviously well fed.
Owen couldn't convince them that they needed a snack.
 This dude is just hanging around.
Look at the smirk.
bwahaha...
 A fun playground and slides to conquer.
 Seriously did you know that flamingoes can sit like that.
Their knees go the wrong way.
And this guy was too pretty.
And white.
And a perfect subject for a bokeh effect.
Bokeh effect in case you didn't know is an unrecognizable background
with brilliant points of light.
I always called it blurry.
Sha-zam!
I planned that.
Smiley

4 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

awesome pic's Lynn!! Love reading the details:):)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are awesome, Lynn! Did you know flamingos are pink because of the brine shrimp and algae they eat? :)

Murphy's Law said...

I did. Hmmm..I should've included that lil tidbit. Thanks Lisa!

gale said...

Great pics. I love going to the zoo and gardens-great photo ops.