Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Smooch....

Another page for the SNC Ad/Art Challenge.
A kiss.
Father and daughter.
Sweetness.
Love the photo.
And I used one of my new bottle cap.
Love it *in a sing-songy voice*

Having surgery on my knee tomorrow.
I'm in the process of not eating nor drinking.
And it will be at least 16 hours until
I can eat someone's right arm off.
I'm a little nervous.
I don't like pain - like who does.
However, someday I want to be able to squat down
and get back up in a swoop.
Without a crane.
LOL!

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a precious, wonderful page, Lynn. The pops of red are perfect. Good luck to you tomorrow. I hope you bounce back so fast you didn't know what hit you. :)

Connie Mercer said...

oh Lynn~ take care and hoping for a quick recovery~Love the LO, adorable. A keeper for sure. {{hugs}}}

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Hey Lynn! Just wanted to pop in to see how you're doing post-surgery. I hope you're resting and pain-free. :)

Anonymous said...

This is so super sweet! Love how you used that larger photo. I hope you are feeling ok :)