Friday, April 12, 2013

Snow Angel

Somehow I am a bit behind in posting this page.
But its never too late.
Love this photo because its fun and its
so cool how some things just transcend time and
generations. Although in this day and age I will not be
flinging myself down on a snowy ground to make an angel.
No matter how fun it appears to be.
 I thought I'd never
say this - but flinging bodies around is  for the young or at least those that
can pick themselves up off the ground. LOL!!!
Nothing really tricky about this page, just threw some white
painted circles on that can barely be seen.
And the wide washi tape rocks.
And in while living in Florida I got to use my snowflake die.

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

I'm right there with you~snow is for the youhg:):):) Love the layout and the cluster of goodies in the courner. awesome style Lynn!!