Wednesday, June 12, 2013

These little moments are truly remarkable

The quote (as the title) was either the A or B side on paper from
my Studio Calico kit and I did use it 
somewhere else but alas, memory isn't kicking in.
However, I needed a title (I know you're surprised).
And that was perfect because eating
your first ice cream cone of the summer on the front stoop of
your house just starts everything off right.
It is an everyday, real life Americana moment
 passed down from generation to generation caught on film.
The title also covers the journaling because otherwise
it would be stating the obvious and we wouldn't want that. 
And its perfect, because if a mess is made
(and I have no doubt that it was) you 
can just hose them and the stoop down. :D !
So a total win-win.

Tis 6x12 size (haven't done that in a long time and my favorite size)
because parents - this one's mine. bwahahahaha!
I also used some sort of stamp around the edge with some pink ink.
And the mustache- symbolic for the inevitable ice cream mustache. :)

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love the size of this, Lynn. Great page!

Connie Mercer said...

love this page Lynn!! I would keep it too!!!