Friday, June 28, 2013

Walk like an Egyptian....

That title blew through my mind the moment I saw this photo and Owen playing in the sprinklers with Annie.

It couldn't be helped. Seriously.

I had some old but not ancient Authentique beachie papers and decided that they could work here. The colors happened to work with the photo. There is also some Studio Calico do-dads thrown in the mix.

I also sprinkled mist about for some cool effects but I had a moment where I may have wanted to rethink the red - think blood splatter LOL. Actually, it really doesn't look so bad. I love the movement with the twine. Nothing tricky - except some layering going on and a bit of sequins.

3 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

This layout is so cute and fun! Love the photo!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Another cute photo and title combo, Lynn. Such a fun page with your use of the twine.

Connie Mercer said...

Super duper cute! Love it!