Thursday, July 18, 2013

Calgon take me away...


You just don't see that commercial on anymore.
Is it even sold?

I'm a shower kinda gal so I don't know.
I was getting tired of 8x8 squares so I decided
to go round. I even broke out my sewing machine with
a funky edging. It took a few times around because the thread
got tangled up a few times.
I left it that way.
I then picked out papers and just started laying it on.
And then I found the die cut piece just laying about.
And it seemed to work.
Then I had to find the perfect photo for the page.
It called for a photo that was not quite swanky
and not quite tooo laid back.
I also stamped on the photo with my new Studio Calico stamp.
I know. I can be quite the rebel unexpectedly.
There's some Bo Bunny going on with Basic Grey, KI memories,
Little Yellow Bicycle cork alphas, Tim Holtz word strips, prima and
I got to use my new butterfly anywhere punch by Martha Stewart.
Wooo Hooo!!!

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

super cute!!! Love the round die cut paper!!!