Sunday, July 21, 2013

Cheeky...

These 2 boys are adorable and funny and take the best pictures. They look like they up to trouble. Its what boys do.

And don't a scrapbooker just love that.

Studio Calico again - looks like sandpaper and isn't that cool. I used 6x6 honeycomb stencil by I can't remember who and I'm too lazy to get up and look :). Little bit of Basic Grey, Little Yellow Bicycle - love those burlap alphas. Crate paper button, Amy Tangerine stamp, some twine and a clothes pin.

I got a little carried away with the cluster. It just happened honest. I just kept piling on. Love that.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Looks grate. Love the stencil, just enough!! Super cute kidlets too!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super boy page, Lynn! Love the background and the stenciling!

April Says... said...

HEY - love that stencil. I have one similar - though I think it's supposed to be more "chain link fence"-ish. TheCraftersWOrkshop ;)
LOVE THIS layout, it has a "me" feel to it. I think it's the burlap/black combo LOL