Thursday, August 22, 2013

Camera holder

Another page started with scraps and no photo!

Love how it came together, although I did get carried away with blasting some Mr. Huey all over.

Then I got some die cut flowers that I felt needed to be repeated at the top and used my Sissix die cut. And then gussied it up a bit, and covered it up with some glitter. And then I needed to glitter the die cut.

So if you look carefully at the photo of me and Billy, you'll notice I have a camera in my grubby lil paws. It could be I was a budding photographer even then, but I'm pretty sure I was just the designated camera carrier. However, at 4 years old I would never give either one of my kids at that age my camera to carry.

EVER.

I used kraft paper, some basic grey and making memories pp, K&Co flower, tea dye paint with bubble wrap, studio calico camera & thickers and Cosmo tiny type.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I always need a photo to start so this is super cute considering that you scrapped backwards (to me anyways)LOL!!! Love looking at old photos, and the mists look great!! awesome LO Lynn!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is really cool! Great work!

Kimberly Kett said...

This is GORGEOUS Lynn! I love it!