Monday, November 4, 2013

Then there's Miss Amelia

and the princess wave. Seriously how fashionista can one little kidlet get. She is quite good with it though. I was never that put together as well....at any age. LOL!! So this kit and with another was assembled simultaneously.
I KNOW. I'm still flabbergasted.

I did use only a piece of the background papers and did some huting for the other supplies. I used gelatoes and when I found the Hello tag I needed to go back and add the yellow/gold hue to the background paper in order to bring in the other color and it did bust up the pink. Used my new viewfinder die cut, and the label was from Brooke - it worked perfectly - like totally.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super cute and my all-time fave color combo too!

Connie Mercer said...

so awesome. Love the paper you used!! **winner***