Tuesday, February 4, 2014

When you're mojo up and leaves

What's a scrapper to do.
This happened for several days. Ohhhhh....
I'm baaaackkk!
SORTOF.
We'll see what happens tomorrow.
Had a breakthru today and sometimes when the mojo
packs its bags and heads out I 
haunt the galleries, videos and old mags that I still have
and then when that doesn't work....
I go back to the basics.
There's nothing snappy about this page except that its done.
It looks great.
Its a bit different for a baby page.
Working with some instagram photos - I printed them 4x4 size.
Dug into Studio Calico for the majority of embellies
except for the bottle cap I purchased at a flea market and I'm 
running out now. Have to hunt for more.
Little bit of washi and those adorable saying strips.
The check is an aside because everyone in the Murphy family
loves diners. Well who doesn't really.
So little Sam is grandbaby #9.

5 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

love the milk cap and reciept looks so Coool on your super cute LO. Awesome!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awww, total sweetie pie. Love the page and details, Lynn! Congrats on the new grandbaby!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Sooo super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Not that I am an expert or anything, but it appears to me that your mojo is back! Sam is sooo cute!

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhh I LOVE that title. He is adorable. I LOVE the papers you used. Great page.