Monday, March 3, 2014

Scrapping yesterday's news

It's been quite awhile since I ran home and scrapped what happened a few days ago.
I must admit that after the day rolled I had a page in my head
and it needed to get out.
Like NOW.
And I love it because its fresh, and the mojo was there, not to mention all
the really cool papers and embellishments.
And honestly it was more about the story than the photos.
*gasp*
It's true. It was a few months since I hung out with Shane. Due to technology we
of course stayed in touch - but its different hanging together.
We hiked, we talked - or rather  he talked and for a change I shut up
and listened. Really listened AND DIDN'T lecture.
And not only is he getting it so did I.
We had a great time.
Can't wait to do it again.

Used papers, badges, 4x3 card, and tabs from Studio Calico, textured the paper up with my avacado bag and some versafine smokey grey ink, my triangle punch and some twine. The paper that matched my tablecloth is from KaiserCraft.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fabulous page, Lynn! Love the weathered wood background. So perfect here!

Connie Mercer said...

you nailed this. It is awesome, love everything about it.