Thursday, April 17, 2014

Obvious or not so Obvious on your pages

You decide.
I have nothing against obvious because I do it all the time.
Why?
Because I really have trouble with the not-so-obvious.
 I try to avoid that because it makes me feel stupid.
However.
There's the other issue that I never have the proper holiday/celebration papers
on hand when I need them. 
EVER.
Therefore, its obvious from the photo that this is a birthday.
And do I have birthday paper???
NOOOOOO....
But this star paper makes me swoon and Amelia is the star of the day.
Since Happy Birthday is obvious and her age is not.
It is now.....
Although there are 3 of them-obviously in-line for the donuts.
Hmm....didn't think of that.
And the candles aren't helping with the age either.
However, she's turning 3 and that's why there are 3-3's.
The big @ is actually for her initial - but since the 3 is on it,
it could be @3 :D 
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Used Studio Calico, Quickutz dies, some new Project Life cards.
I need to do some journaling because this page is mine.
All mine..Rubbing hands gleefully.

1 comment:

Debbi Tehrani said...

The star paper is perfect for this birthday page! Festive and happy and draws attention to the glow of the candles. Wonderful details on here!