Sunday, April 6, 2014

Photos from back in the day

Would you believe as I plundered about in the wayback box
these 3 photos were tucked together.
How often do you come across a find like that.
It has happened to me twice.
And don't they just fit in that page I made without
a photo(s) in mind.
Gotta love it when a plan comes through.

So I've got my Sunday best going on. 
(And in one photo I believe I have sneakers on)
Quite the fashion trend setter.
And I have my pixie hair do going on.
They called it a pixie to make me like it better.
It.didn't.work.
Those photos were taken from 1959, 60 and 61.
My style didn't change in 3 years.

All Studio Calico.


2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These photos go perfectly with this page starter, Lynn! I love how it turned out!

Connie Mercer said...

Love it when you SB from the way back box!!!! Love the placement of the journaling , the paper is gorgeous and goes awesome with the "little " from way back. Love that hair too:):)