Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Printed a tri-photo photo

And say that 3 times fast. 
Instagram photo.
In the print section in Aperture, there is a choice to do 3 photos
in sequence that I thought was cool. 
It kind of gives you a taste of the photos or in my case 
actually focuses on the best part of the photo.
I printed it on 8.5x11 photo paper and trimmed the sides evenly
since one was wonkier than the other.

Yes, Nick I used Aperture because Lightroom is making me crazy.

I wanted a page that was a bit different than what I posted on my blog 
earlier on boondockin' and use some of the landscape
photos that I take in abundance but don't scrap much.
Why? I don't know.

If you've never been to the Great Smokey Mtns - you really need to
put it on your to do list.

October Afternoon is the background paper from my Studio Calico kit
as well as that tree trunk bole. I'm kinda proud how I worked that in.
Scraps of simple stories made it in there.
The alpha is deja view with some quickutz going on.
I used a background stamp that came out kindof lame and
covered most up.
And I made that tag. I KNOW. 
It's the little things.

AND WEDNESDAY IS THE BIG DAY - I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED.

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

very cool effect!!! looks great!!