Wednesday, June 18, 2014

'Twas a Banner Day!

 
Notice anything different??? 

My feet are wearing the same shoes. Woohoo!!! Good news on the footfront. Its healed; yet tender and tired. The caveat is to wear the sneakers until it aches and hurts, then break out the boot. I wore shoes for about 8 hours, moving around, but not bouncing off the rafters. and I'm good with that for a first day. Bonus!!! I don't have to sleep with it on anymore.

And then!!!
My first purchase of Basic Grey Warehouse box.
Its kind of like a grab bag with an attitude.
It wasn't what I thought it would be. 
I was thinking more lines, howevever, its about the
warehouse getting rid of old product to make room for the new.
I'm sure I'll be using quite a bit of this as Basic Grey
has always been my go-to line.
Especially when the mojo tanked.

The package of alphas - are alphas from all the lines and the embellishments
are the same - got stamps, bling, rubons, flowers, and enamels.
Lots of goodies.

The album is adorable - really adorable and I'll probably
dither about doing something with it because its 
really really adorable. LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on graduating from full-time boot! :D