Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Using an old and hardly used die cut

Guess which one is the die cut???
LOL!!
It's the MONKEY - I was in a giddy mood when day
and it was on sale at 2peas I believe.
Enough said.
Not many calls for monkeys on a page but
every now and then you can work that baby in.
Like now.
And googly eyes. More giddiness.
Monkeys on pattern paper - basic grey.
I used some gesso to simmer those monkeys down.
Punched out the banner and fussy cut
the tape the monkey is holding in his hand and embellishments
on the left side.
And also punched out the circles and music notes
making my own embellishments.
Very fun page.
Dad is a musician so this totally works.
Monkeyshines music man.
:)

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Absolutely adorable, Lynn! I adore the cute monkey diecut!

Connie Mercer said...

This is so cute:):) love the banner, the monkey and the baby!!!!