Sunday, August 17, 2014

Stating the obvious in a title

There are times when it just makes sense.
And this is just too adorable not too.
Seriously.
Love the photo and the boyz. 
They are too cute and fun.
I ran out of S's in this alpha pack.
For some reason there are never enough alphas in the
pack no matter where they land in the alphabet.
Shocking.
I did do some painted grey and white rings in the background 
to kinda soften up the busy.
An empty toilet paper roll is all you need.
Of course you can use a paper towel roll but since I'm
a klutz the paper tower roll can be a bit top heavy and clunky
and takes up more room than the smaller roll.
The rings work out to be the same so the choice is yours.
I did diecut the arrows - I'm getting less lazy on whipping out the diecuts
 and getting 'r done. Also I like that customization
is a great option.
I love those Evalicious arrows and they will be making a lot of appearances.
I can't resist.
The paper is unknown - but perfect.


A sneaky peek of my upcoming tutorial for
Off the Rails Scrapboooking!
Check it out for amazing inspiration!
STAY TUNED!

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

I spy some jenni on this one~fabulous page. Love black and red!!!