Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Bokeh scrapbook paper

Love the look of it.
Very celebratory and fun.
And it could be initimidating.
Therefore I figured I'd practice my layering.
Which in a way focuses your attention on the photo.
And I had some negative punched embellishments going on
and they too work perfectly on the page.
Sassafrass Lass alphas make it complete.
I did stamp around and tried layering them too.
Didn't do too bad using eggplant dew drops.
Those were totally dug out from long ago stash.
Yeah the title is well, not very creative, but my brain couldn't
do any better and I wanted to finish the page.
Sometimes you just have to go with it.
Splatters even work.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love the look of bokeh paper but it intimidates me, like you said. Love what you did here. I think you rocked it!

Connie Mercer said...

You make that paper look good:):) Not my thing either but love the page:)