Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Some really old rubons

The build up to the really OLD reubons.
I love this paper and I don't know why I ignored it until now.
 I added some gesso.
 And some of my new watercolors.
And changed the orientation.
 Added some layers and decided that something else was needed.
So I found some really OLD Basic Grey rubons
and I used it all. (WholyCow!)
I did have to split it up and I did in 3 ways so it could
be seen once I added the matting layers.
I also wanted a bit for the banner in the left corner.
I must admit after all this time they rubbed off really nicely
and didn't stick or clump.
Love how this came together with Studio Calico
(I almost have all the papers used).
Some Paper Issues swag bag, Shimelle, Recollections, Crate paper.

After I put it all together I realized I didn't have a "journaling spot"
until I looked to the right and found that the gesso
and watercolors made a perfect place.

Another heritage photo, my great grandmother Ida and her sister 
(sadly no name for her) and my 2 cousins that were Ida's 
first great grand children.

No comments: