Monday, November 10, 2014

From the crop - the second kit to page

This was alot of fun - using mostly Studio Calico paper..
with some Simple Stories thrown in.
I also used die cuts from my die cut box - it was so nice having them
ready to go.
And I believe my scrappy pals dove into the box as well.
Borrowed the boys will be boys stamp from my pal Holli and that
also works well.
 These kids crack me up and as you'll see, the sentiment goes well with the photo.
 This was a fun page to throw together and
not only did I use everything I had in the "kit".
But had the embellishments ready to go.

Not alot of tricks here either. 
Mom can journal on here somewhere - or not.
Sort of self explanatory.

And doesn't that make my job easier.

HAPPY VETERANS DAY TO SOME OF MY FAVORITE VETS!
UNCLE GEORGE 
DAD


MATT & NICK
MY FAVORITE ELDEST - NICK


1 comment:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Loving the layered feathers and branches, Lynn. You did a great job with your kits. I love seeing how they've come together. :)