Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My tutorial take on non-traditional Christmas colors

I decided to go with the nontraditional color palatte
because well....
it was a challenge.
 I had to dig through way too much stuff
to find papers.
 And accessories.
I used watercolors to make up for lack
of some colors and to enhance others.
I have wanted to use that bow and my flamingo
die cut.
Because grammy lives in Florida - get it? LOL.
Both provide a bit of whimsey especially the flamingo because as you 
can see some of the kidlets are dressed for winter.
Finally used that flower soft stuff I've had for
a million years!
The title placement drove me crazy - 
short trip I know -
I put it everywhere on the page,
and it finally found a home.
Whew....
Ta-da!
Hope you have as much fun as I did with this
beautiful color palatte.

Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

gale said...

Absolutely gorgeous-both the photo and the layout. I love your nontraditional colors!!

Connie Mercer said...

really pretty Lynn!!!!

Lynne Goebeler said...

An extremely belated Merry Christmas to you, too! :-)