Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Continuing in busy paper mode

And using more stash.
Like the Creative Cafe tag. 
Love them and I think my supply may be dwindling.
Also, the stars, that worked out perfectly by Freckled Fawn 
highlight the top of the page.
 Shimelle's die cuts and stickers came in real handy 
and it feels great to move some product along.
 And the MAMBI sparkly letters have been around a long long time.
However, they are perfect - but the popular letters
are all but gone. 
Creative titles need to be considered.
Wa-la - this Studio Calico paper has been laying around.
I couldn't decide if I needed to whack it up
or use it all.
The perfect photo happened and there ya go.
Amelia on wheels - has to be scary.
Love the concentrating tongue.
Very important.
I did let it marinate overnight and decided that some gesso
and watercolors need to be included and it helped soften the busy up and also
points you to the photo.

I have a lot more stash to go.
:D

1 comment:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a fun page, Lynn! Good for you for making such a dent in your stash!