Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Watercolor run amok

I'm still battling these rotten sinuses.
Called for more drugs.
I'll keep you posted.
Which could have a teensy weensy impact on the mojo.

So in looking for inspiration I had a look at
one of Wilna's videos - don't think about it - just do it.
So I did. 
She also mentioned that there is an "art" in knowing
when to stop.
Obviously, as you shall see, that's a skill I need to work on.
As.......
I love watercolors.
They're fun, forgiving and frugal.
And because they're so many colors its an easy match.
 If you're into matching.
 These are the rest of the rubons you saw from my tag post.
And again, with the watercolors acted like a resist.
I got a tad messy with this.
 The white seemed.....welllll
too white.
Therefore - bring on the color.
 You can also fling watercolors about like mist too.
And then things got out of control.
But 'tis done. 
And hopefully jumpstarted the ole creativity.

Studio Calico, Paper Issues Swag Bag, Dear Lizzy rubons, 
Lawn Fawn leaves die, and Spellbinder tree die.

And doesn't this photo go way back. 
It went by so fast.
And big hair - the only bonus was that we all looked alike.
LOL.

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Loving the mixed media and touches on gold on here, Lynn! I remember big hair days. LOL!

Wheelie Crafty said...

Awesome page Lynn, I hope your Sinus gets better soon...

Hugs
Rhonda A xx

Kimberly Kett said...

That background is so cool! I love all the little bits and pieces!

Lynne Goebeler said...

I think that's really pretty, especially the photo with the big hair... :D

I hope you are over the sinus thing!