Friday, February 27, 2015

Broke out the cookie cutter die cuts again

I'm loving my dies.
I have gotten so lazy about using them so
in order to not be so lazy, I break them out - and use
whatever scrap paper I got going on
and die cut away until
I decide enough is enough and my
die cut box overfloweth.
 The cookie cutters are fun - love using the outlines
because I think they can create movement
and also allow the gorgeous paper to shine especially
since this is 8x8 size.
Those stars totally pack a punch.
 And don't they go perfect with the paper??
Using more new Studio Calico papers in order to be ready
for next month's kit.
And that's momma peeking out in the background - 
hence the title.
They have the same pretty eyes.

Have a great weekend!




#scrapbooking

3 comments:

Holli said...

oooooooooooooooo makes me want to break out my dies...

Connie Mercer said...

love, love the cluster!!!! and the stars!

Kimberly Kett said...

So fun!! LOVE all the stars!!