Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A mix of stamping and handwriting in my Bible Journaling

Another amazing quote from Oswald Chambers that
just cuts to the chase and says it all.
Isaiah 26:3

We all have imaginations - some better than others.
Mine has its moments for sure.
Its wonderful to know the source which was
an ah ha moment for me because it never occurred to me
that God would be imagination.

I used enamel paints - 3 shades yellow, orange, green and
tried mellowing them out. I really love how it
turned out and I used yellow to highlight the verse.

Transparent alphas were the perfect size to highlight imagination
and did you know that if you use glossy accents to glue
the transparency letters on - you can't see the glue behind it.

I stamped the first part and then I realized I was running out of room
and handwrote the rest of the quote in order to make it fit.
I've come to like how it turned out.

Studio Calico, thickers, technique tuesday.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

The colorwash in the background makes everything stand out beautifully, Lynn. I love seeing these pages. :)

Connie Mercer said...

Love the shades of color you chose~so awesome together!!! I want to try my hand at this~