Monday, April 6, 2015

I've been getting my snow on

and its especially odd since I live in a subtropical area.
But the grands don't and aren't
they all having a blast outside.
I remember when I was a kid - it was fun.
Sortof.
There were times it was tough to move when
dressed like the Michelin tire man.
For some odd reason I ended up with a snowflake die 
and its been getting a work out.
Fancy that.
Of course why not then have a flurry of flakes.
Flurry of flakes - say that 3x's fast :)
I flung the sequins around because I wanted them to have that flung look
with the flurry look so
I glued each and every one down.
One.by.one.
Thought of mod podge way later.
The Studio Calico word stamp that came in
last month's kit - that has also been getting a workout - its hard
to read though so basically you have to stamp around
to find the word you want.
Oh look, more flung and flurried snowflakes and sequins.
And the Shimelle stamp, I still need to learn how to use that one.
 A sweet little cluster off to the side.
With some mists.
 Added the February card from my Paper Issues Swag bag.
Love those little bags.
A variety of scrap paper that was laying around in my box
and I have no idea the mfg became the mats.
Another page that has snow in the title.
So now I'm going to have to find another word for snow.



2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Another awesome creation, Lynn! Loving the sparkle the sequins add, even if you are a bit crazy for gluing every...single...one...down. :)

Connie Mercer said...

love your page~ I'm not a fan of sequins but I love how you used them~awesome page!!!