Monday, May 4, 2015

Chronicles of a driveby page - day 1

It all started with this photo of a fish house
that made me swoon and run to the car and grab my camera
when we dined at Starfish Fish Market in Cortez.
And it turned out kinda blah so.....
I then used a filter created by Thomas Fitzgerald
formerly of the Aperture blog 
called brownify - and don't it just take you back to yesteryear.
I paid those pelicans to pose and flyby.
Of course I found the perfect paper to rock the photo
 and added some bits and pieces here and there as I walked by my desk.
Added some dots with my rolling stamp and......
of course I rearranged said bits and pieces numerous times 
until I just gave it up.
And there it sat overnight because I couldn't make a decision.
And we went out for dinner.

4 comments:

Holli said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! must know more about that app. you used.. looks amazing! totally gave the picture the look it needed..

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Well don't leave us hanging. LOL! Gorgeous photo. You chose the perfect filter. :)

Connie Mercer said...

love the sepia !!!! gorgeous photo!

Lynne Goebeler said...

Gorgeous photo, and love the sepia!