Friday, May 29, 2015

Handwritten Bible journaling

1 Corinthians 3:9
Labourers together with God.
In quoting or paraphrasing Oswald Chambers - God engineers everything:
wherever He puts you - your one great aim is to pour out a 
wholehearted devotion to Him in that particular work -
no matter how menial the task or labor.
I have since changed my attitude about daily tasks - especially with housework
which I particularly do not like - and it does make
the tasks alot easier and the end result alot prettier.
So my very own handwriting - Gasp I know.
I decided to give it awhirl and I'm feeling
pretty good with it.
My handwriting really isn't that bad until I try
to do something on a page with it
and then like a clutch hitter-
I choke. 
In fact, the handwriting actually
 went better than the stamping did.
Sigh.
I used enamel paint and Panda Eight embellishment and a punched heart.


No comments: