Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pink and gold color combination

I love this color combination that came in my new
Studio Calico kit, and had the perfect
embellishments too from the Paper Issues Swag Bag.
Love the gold and black rubons from the swag bag
and rubbed them in strategic areas on the page.
I tried to use the entire package (a Wilna trick) on the page
but they didn't all work out.
 And the gold doilies are perfect.
I whacked them up in order to make them stretch across
the page and accent the photo of the beautiful flowers.
 But the best part is the note.
As a parent you always wonder if you did right by your kids
and its nice to have validation - especially
when life throws some curves about.
 Love how the page turned out and it is
actually the "journaling" or note that takes center stage.
I find it refreshing that I used this color combo
and it wasn't on a heritage page.
Thanks favorite eldest son - you made my day!

1 comment:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Pink and gold for the win! You rocked it, Lynn! Aren't those Pinkfresh rub ons amazing? They go on like butter. Love them!