Thursday, July 30, 2015

More of the Grand Tetons

Can you get too much?
Oh No....
Like Totally - because around every bend,
every curve, there is a grand teton waiting to take your breath away.
 They are ruggedly handsome.
Beautifully sculptured.
 and then Oh here's me. 
with the Grand Tetons.
Doesn't get any better than that.
 My beloved.
 Close up view because honestly, the color, the angle
everything changes second.by.second.
 Okay so this is FUNNY.
I broke out the tripod - which I know how to use
believe it or not.
Then we decided that we'd employ the timer.
Well.
I had no idea on my camera well the heck the timer is.
SO.
We had to look it up. 
Did I bring the manual this time????
NOOOOOOOOO..
  because it was all about lack of room and packing it out for the new rig.
So internet was not 5 bars but we were able to figure it out and
WA-LA a timer selfie.

The Grand Tetons have their name for a reason
and I really wish I could do them justice.
I have 19034813910394819348 photos because it was so hard to choose
which to take and which to ignore.
So basically I took them all.

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Wow! So spectacular, Lynn. Nice to see you guys in the photos too. :)

Connie Mercer said...

glad you are having such a great time:) we are coming your way Saturday~Destin for a week.

Paula said...

OMG what wonderful pictures! You are taking a once in a lifetime trip; funny about the timer on the camera, get a selfie stick, best $10 I ever spent and now I can get lots of pics of Joe and I without having to ask anyone. (you still have to use the timer though, unless your camera is blue tooth enabled. Just sayin' )

Paula said...

OMG what wonderful pictures! You are taking a once in a lifetime trip; funny about the timer on the camera, get a selfie stick, best $10 I ever spent and now I can get lots of pics of Joe and I without having to ask anyone. (you still have to use the timer though, unless your camera is blue tooth enabled. Just sayin' )