Sunday, November 8, 2015

6th kit from the crop

So this was Halloween kit had one photo in it which I changed out - and then added several more photos of all the grandkis because a). well the paper was adorable b). I had it forever, and c). it was time to use it up. If you want to see the kitted kit go here.

Of course I went back to my favorite Halloween stamps to add as embellishments. And I used the card that came in the Studio Calico kit because it just worked so well.

Basic grey came through with Halloween colors from the Kelly Purkey line. Total win-win.


Annie and Owen looking totally adorable. In hindsight I wish I had not tossed the mist about because I feel it ruins the "crispness" of the page which I was digging. Sometimes that one more thing should be thought about a bit more.


Next up since the paper was getting low I went with a piece of white cardstock for the next set of grandkidlets looking adorable. I did some fussy cutting on the owls and those buildings were perfect.


The spider is another favorite stamp - and Basic Grey comes in handy again to fill in the blanks. I did the swirly mist thing again because it really is fun and festive and since this page wasn't about being spooky - it just works.


Started with kraft paper on this and got to use my new skull stamp that is totally adorable from Stampin' up, along with the bats that were basically fillers and a new arrow stamp that mostly got covered up. I tried to be creative with the watercolors and ended up gessoing most of it. I really need to work on that.

Basic Grey came through again.
It was fun trick or treating with this bunch and Amelia was totally adorable - in a sing-song voice her "happy trick or treat" and "thank you" got her alot of extra treats. She also outlasted her older brothers which I found totally amusing.
So are you as shocked as I that I made three pages from this kit.
I'm really glad I waited and did the kit at home
because of that reason.

I was on the fire yesterday and did five pages.
I KNOW....
So now I need to get a move on to fill in the rest of the week.

2 comments:

Camille Short said...

I love all these layouts! Well done! Bloggie Love

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Whoa! Look at you go! Spook-tacular pages. :)